During this excursion, you will be accompanied by an experienced bilingual guide with a vast knowledge about the Mayan culture, in particular the history, myths and legends that surround Chichen Itza. We are sure you'll be amazed by the beautiful constructions at this ancient city, used to worship the gods. These include the Temple of a Thousand Columns, the Ballcourt, and the most famous ones, the Pyramid of Kukulkan and the Observatory. These structures are a clear example of the advanced astronomical and mathematical knowledge of ancient Mayan civilization.
After lunch we will be visit an incredible cenote so you can refresh yourself in one of the most beautiful sinkholes in the Yucatan Peninsula.You will get to feel the cool temperature of the crystal clear water on your skin and, as you swim with fish in this cenote.
Reserve your seat for this memorable adventure. Don’t forget to bring comfortable shoes and clothes for the trip. Pack your swimsuit, a towel and some money to buy beautiful handcraft from yucatan.
- Roud-trip Transportation
- One stop at Valladolid
- Mayan Ceremony
- Lunch Buffet
- Entry to archeological park Chichen-Itza
- Visit with siwm at the Cenote Selva Maya
- Beverages during lunch buffet
- Life Jackets (Extra Cost)
- Bring confortable wear & shoes
- Sunblock free of chemicals
- Bottle water
- Towel and swimming suit
- Extra money or Credit card for buying souvenir or beverages during lunch buffet
- Daily departures
- Mexico Grand Tours and Night Clubs, acts as your professional local agent while you enjoy our Tours and Night Clubs avaible in destination. Please keep in mind the following information:
- Cancellations and Refunds are available under 48 hours prior notice and it may cause a penalty to review with local suppliers.
- No refunds if no show to the service. For groups cancellations, there is a 7 days prior notice need depending your purchase agreement.
|From||To||Days||Price per adult||Price per child|
|2019-12-30||2021-12-31||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday||
$ 99 USD
Children from 0 - 3 years $ 0 USD
Children from 4 - 11 years $ 69 USD-